Good morning Quick Quotes readers! Alicia blogging today with a long and lovely spring card. The new Mulberry Paper Pack has the most versatile papers. This beautiful floral print was the perfect starting point for a spring flower card.
I used three dimensional dies to create these flowers. Here are the steps I took:
- Cut paper with various dies
- Ink edges with PowderPuff Chalking Inks
- Roll the flower around a skewer for these tiny flowers
- Use a drop of hot glue at the base to keep the flower in place
- Allow to cool and shape the petals with your fingers
- Ink edges with PowderPuff Chalking Inks again!
- Insert a drop of glue and pearl bead in the center
- Adhere to project with glue dots
Quick Quotes Products:
Spellbinders Itty Bitty Flowers and Leaves Dies
Recollections Eggplant Pearl Embossing Powder
Memory Makers Flower Patch Stamp
Tutti Designs Stitched Banner Dies
Thanks so much for stopping by!