Greetings and welcome to the blog!
To create this card I am using the new Mulberry 101. I used the both sides of the paper because I couldn't pick one.
For the base of the card I used the striped dark blue and for the starburst I used the white side. It has tiny blue lines and some blue decorations that I love it. I cut the starburst using a die cut and then I inked the borders with the PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Blue Jeans and pasted over the base using a lot of dimensionals.
I decorated the center of the starburst by cutting two different sizes of the Rose Knot Die. For the big Rose Knot I used Winter Bliss 102 and for the small Rose Knot I used Whistlin' Dixie 108.
For the leaves I used the Chiffon 104 and I inked the borders of the leaves with PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Green Leaf. The sentiment is a message included on the stamp set Everyday Sentiment and was stamped using PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Hydrangea.
Quick Quotes Products:
- Mulberry 101 - Coming Soon!
- Winter Bliss 102 - Coming Soon!
- Whistlin Dixie 108
- Chiffon 104
- PowderPuff Chalk Ink - Blue Jeans
- PowderPuff Chalk Ink - Green Leaf
- PowderPuff Chalk Ink - Hydrangea
- Starburst Die Cut by Stampin Up
- Rose Knot Die by Gina Marie Designs
- Everyday Sentiment from Joy Clair
~ Martha Lucia