Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a twist gate fold card that I created using some papers of Winter Bliss Collection and Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalk Ink. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card is very simple:
- Cut a piece of card stock of 4-1/4"x7-1/2" to create the base.
- Score this piece on 2-1/2" and 5"
- Score the left panel diagonally from the upper left corner to the lower right corner
- Score the right panel diagonally from the upper left corner to the lower right corner
- Make diagonal folds away from the card and straight folds inwards to complete the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Winter Bliss 101 of 3-7/8"x2-1/4" diagonally for the front flaps from the upper left corner to the lower right corner
- Cut a piece of Winter Bliss 103 of 3-7/8"x2-1/4" diagonally for the under flaps from the upper right corner to the lower left corner
- Paste the diagonally cut papers to the card on the corresponding flaps using a snail adhesive
- Cut a piece of card stock of 4"x2-1/4" to stamp the interior Images. I used images from the stamp set Christmas Penguins by Joy Clair that I stamped using Midnight Confession PowderPuff Chalk Ink
And voila the card is ready!
To finalize the decoration of the card, I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set Merry Christmoose by Joy Clair using Midnight Confession PowderPuff Chalk Ink and I cut it with a cross stitched oval die cut from Gina Marie Designs.
I pasted it over the card and I just was sure to only use adhesive on one side of the front of the card, so it can open freely.
Quick Quotes Products Used:
- Winter Bliss Paper - 101 and 103 *New*
- Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalk Ink
- Whisper White card stock
- Christmas Penguins and Merry Christmoose stamp sets by Joy Clair
- Cross Stitched Oval Die Cut by Gina Marie Designs
- Snail Adhesive
- Mother of Pearl by Want2Scrap
~ Martha Lucia