Hi, Connie here with a fun Easter Egg Card tutorial using the border strip papers from several collections by Quick Quotes. I used Whistlin' Dixie 100 and Anchors Aweigh 101 to make these cards. All you need to know is how to draw a large egg shape.Pin It Now!
Here is a quick tutorial~
So easy even the little peeps can do this.
- You will need a 12" X 12" sheet of border strip pattern paper. Quick Quotes has several to choose from.
- Fold the pattern paper in half, long ways, making the paper 6" X 12". Draw the egg shape on white copy paper and cut it out.
- Lay it about a 1/2" over the fold of the pattern paper.
- Clip the egg pattern to the pattern paper and cut it out. You will have an egg shape card that opens. Decorate the front.
- Use Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Inks to shade the edges of the card.
So fun to make and will look super cute in an Easter Basket!
A Jillian Vance Design
Wink of Stella
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member