Time for a new Friday challenge!
Hello, everyone! It's Sandi here today sharing another project with the awesome new Stowaway Collection (Newly expanded embellishments will be available 3/20). You are sure to love these papers, die cuts and stickers! The blues and browns of this range are so versatile and lend themselves to many themes, not just travel.
I decided to do a "boy" page because I had this great new photo of one of the grandsons printed and ready to be scrapped. "Boy/guy" pages are hard for me, so this was a chance to stretch myself.
My vellum quote is from the Itty Bitty Box (Babies, Kids, Family) and is mounted with offset brads on a small piece of the brown paper with tiny polka dots .. love that paper! Above it I've used some random embellishments from my stash. Lastly, I added my title (from the Stowaway chipboard Die Cuts) at the bottom using some foam squares for dimension.
All in all, I'm pretty happy with my page even though it's a bit outside my "design box." I definitely can't wait to dig into these yummy papers and create something else!
Now, the challenge details are listed below but I also wanted to share a Pinterest link I found that has lots of cute rosette ideas: Rosettes
Quick Quotes Products:
Baja Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Itty Bitty Vellum Quotes - "Babies, Kids, Family"
Stowaway Collection, 12x12 papers, Die Cut Chipboard (Available 3/20)
Dylusions Ink Spray, Melted Chocolate, Prima Mask, Gears, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares, Petaloo Darjeling Dahlia, Misc twine, Distrezz-it-all, Kaisercraft Peals, Chocolate, ATG, Glossy Accents
Let's get creative! We can't wait to see what you share with us this month!!!
Friday Challenge 25:
- Create a project and include a paper accordion / pleated flower, rosette or medallion.
- You can create a layout, card, mini album or altered art, just include a paper accordion / pleated flower, rosette or medallion on your project.
- Of course we would LOVE to see Quick Quotes products used on your project, but it's not a requirement to play.
- You may use any products to participate in the challenge.
- No back posting allowed, projects must be newly created for this challenge.
- One entry per person, per challenge please.
We can't wait to see what you create this month!
Challenge begins today and is open until 11:59 pm PST on 3/25.
The 'Top 3,' as chosen by our Design Team, will have bragging rights with a 'Top 3 fave' button to display at their own blogs + everyone who participates will be entered to win the prize for this challenge.
Use the InLinkz button at the bottom of this post to link up your project!
- Don't have a blog? You can also link to a photo in a gallery like Photobucket or scrapbook.com.
- InLinkz will ask you for the direct link to your project, not just your blog address.
- Click on your projects specific url and copy/paste it to link up.
(*QQ Prize Disclaimer: prize contest open to US residents only.
If you live outside the US and want to play,
you would be responsible for any shipping costs for prizes won.
The $25 gift certificate does not cover shipping costs