National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend
Celebration Blog Hop
Friday Challenge 15 for May!
Happy Friday Quick Quotes fans! Christine here to host the blog and kick off our Friday Challenge 15! You're going to need your scissors for this one and we have a fun reveal for you this month as well.
I love to fussy cut my patterned paper. I think it is a great way to take the same paper that others are using and make it your own unique creation. In fact I regularly buy paper just so I can cut it up. Fussy cutting can be done simply by cutting a shape out of the patterned paper directly.
This paper has a lots of beautiful flowers that you can leave be or do as I did, cut them out and make a whole new design with them. The possibilities are limitless... don't get me started on curling, folding, or using foam adhesives! It's a very fun technique to try that doesn't require any special tools.
Now that I've whet your appetite, here is the hop sequence so you can see the full reveal of what the design team has created to give you some inspiration for National Scrapbooking Day and our challenge!
Leave a final comment with your favorite project or tip here!
Of course, what's a Blog Hop without a fun prize?!!!
Since we are celebrating National Scrapbooking Day, we are all set to give away a grab bag full of Quick Quotes crafty goodness! For sure it will contain some of our PowderPuff Chalk Ink colors as those are the featured product for May.
How to win?
- Leave a comment on each of the Designer's blogs
- Come on back and leave a comment with your favorite project or tip from the hop
- Be a follower of this blog, extra entry if you refer a friend to be a new follower!
- Hop is open for comments now until Sunday, May 7 at 11:59 pm.
Friday Challenge 15:
- Use fussy cutting on your project
- You can create a layout, a card, an altered project, or a mini album just make sure it includes fussy cutting.
- Of course we would LOVE to see you use Quick Quotes on your project, but it is not a requirement. You may use any products to create your project.
We can't wait to see what you create this month!
Challenge begins today and will be open until 11:59 pm PST on 5/25.
Challenge 15 winners will be announced on 5/31!
The 'Top 3,' as chosen by our Design Team, will have bragging rights with a 'Top 3 fave' button to display at their own blogs + everyone who participates will be entered to win the prize for this challenge.
Prize = $25 gift certificate* to shop at http://www.shopquickquotes.com/ !!!
Use the InLinkz button at the bottom of this post to link up your project!
- Don't have a blog? You can also link to a photo in a gallery: like photobucket or scrapbook.com.
- InLinkz will ask you for the direct link to your project, not just your blog address.
- Click on your projects specific url and copy/paste it to link up.
(*QQ Prize Disclaimer: prize contest open to US residents only.
If you live outside the
and want to play, US
you would be responsible for any shipping costs for prizes won.
The $25 gift certificate does not cover shipping costs.)