Design Team Call for 2017!!!
Quick Quotes is looking for a few creative, responsible, drama free, motivated and enthusiastic designers who love to design layouts, mini albums, mixed media, altered art and cards each month using their products to promote the Quick Quotes brand and products online.
Designers with video tutorial expertise are encouraged to apply!
Did you know that Quick Quotes manufactures patterned papers and PowderPuff Chalk Inks along with vellum quotes and more? Check out their online store to learn more: www.shopquickquotes.com
This call is open to US Residents only.
- Applications due: December 30, 2016 by Midnight PST
- Design Team Term is 12 months: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017.
- You must have an active blog and Facebook
- Commitment to a minimum of 3 projects a month. Projects can be scrapbook pages, mini albums, art journal, mixed media, cards, etc. One of these projects must be a page each month.
- One of your posts each month to include either designer tips and or a tutorial.
- Submit blog posts via HTML with links back to products in the Quick Quotes Store. We will help you to learn how to submit the HTML.
- Have excellent photography skills.
- Publish projects to your blog and other social media outlets.
- You will receive a generous welcome package from us, including every color of PowderPuff Chalk Ink that Quick Quotes manufactures.
- Generous product shipments filled with Quick Quotes to create with!
- Opportunity to design with Club Q Kits on a rotation basis.
- Your photo, name and bio listed on the Quick Quotes blog.
- Access to a private Design Team Facebook group to collaborate
- Your blog will be listed on the main Quick Quotes blog page.
- Opportunity to host the monthly Quick Quotes Monthly Blog Challenge.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, full address, phone number and email address
- Why do you want to design for Quick Quotes?
- Include a short biography. We want to know a bit about you!
- Links to your Blog, Facebook, YouTube and any social media accounts or galleries.
- What other Design Teams are you on? (DT experience is not necessary, we are just curious.)
- Attach 3-4 pictures of your best projects. (Size to 500k or less please)
- Projects need not be new creations for this call.
- Please share projects recently created in the last 2-4 months.
Email all of this to email@example.com by Sunday, December 30, 2016 by midnight PST. Applications must be received by December 30 for consideration.
For any questions, please email the above address with "DT Question" in the subject line.